viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Stocking Stuffers

Well, not really. They're more like something to stuff your stockings into. Just in case you were wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about boots. I really want boots this holiday, so I'm going to show you some ideas.
Note: Some are girls' boots.
Also note:All of the shoes start at size 4 or 5.

2 Lips Too Kids - Too Drifter (Toddler/Youth)
2 Lips Too Kids booties (also available in black). They're 44.95 dollars at Zappos. Sizes available in brown: 13-4 youth and 12 toddler. Sizes available in black: 13-5 youth and 12 toddler.
I love these booties so much! They're 5th on my x-mas list. I like them in brown and my favorite part is the heel and the slouchy look.

HORKEY
Aldo ankle boots (also available in gray and taupe). The black and taupe are $60 at aldo.com and the gray ones are 31.49. Sizes in black and taupe: 5-11. Sizes available in gray are 6-10.
My favorite color for these boots is taupe (as you can see, I love brown boots) and I simply adore the bow on the back of the shoe.

Donna Karan 
Donna Karan suede knee-high boots. $590 at Net-a-Porter. Sizes available: 4-12 (including half-sizes). Even though these boots are really expensive, I love them. Plus, knee-high boots are in this season.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario