jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

The new Louis Vuitton ad campaign

Hello!
I recently saw the new Louis Vuitton ad campaign and I love it. The pastel curtains, the ica cream sundaes and the hairdo are all amazing.

The ad:


Hair tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/user/wendyslookbook?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase#p/a/u/2/4G2SZDvuVtU
This video is from an awesome YouTube channel called wendyslookbook. Wendy has hair tutorials and pairings, and I love all of them.

The outfit:

This is a vintage lace dress from Asos Marketplace ($543.85). I'm not expecting anyone to buy this dress, I just couldn't find any petite dresses like this one and wanted to show an example.
Ivanka Trump - Ivee
Ivanka Trump two-toned heels ($135). These heels don't come out in the ad that I showed but they are in a different ad.

I hope these examples are useful, I know that they're not cheap, but it's very hard to find clothes that look like Louis Vuitton pieces and I really tried to find petite clothing but sometimes it's very hard.

Like 5 months after writing this, I have finally found the lace dress that's in the ad. It's a Zara kids dress that I wore blindly to a wedding almost two weeks ago and yesterday I finally realised that it was THE dress. I know that in this entry I sound stressed and aggravated, but I actually was because petite clothes can be impossible to find (but that's why I'm here, right?) so I guess if you give it some time, you'll notice that what you were looking for is in your closet. Anyways, here's the dress:

Zara kids crochet dress (it looks better on than off). I recommend wearing it with lace gloves, I wore it with vintage white laces gloves, Zara brown and gold flats and last year's Zara bag.

1 comentario:

  1. Que adorable el anuncio... yo ya solo veo colores pastel o fluor, me da igual, solo quiero olvidarme del invierno.
    y el vestido y zapatos, divinos.
    besos,

    ResponderEliminar