lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

New Year's "Resolution"

Happy New Year to all! I hope you had very merry holidays and got fashionable presents :) I got two Ann Taylor belts (they're too big for my petite waist) and a Parisian chic style guide plus other things that aren't fashion related. Anyways, I decided that this year I want to try some new trends and share them with you.


Buffalo Checks

I've seen buffalo checks a lot lately, so I decided that I might want to try this trend. This shirt is by Zara. I really like the Zara and the sizes are actually smaller than they seem (sleeves are shorter in Spanish clothing), this shirt comes in sizes S-L. 39.99 dollars (sale price from zara.com)

Lace
Open Lace Sleeve Top
I never really liked lace that much but I realized that it was everywhere in 2011. I still refuse to wear lace lingerie or something that's made fully out of lace, but I wouldn't refuse to wear this chic Free People top (sizes XS-L) for $69.95 at freepeople.com Note: It criss-crosses at the back.

Feathers

I used to be obsessed with getting a feather in my hair, but I think that trend belongs to 2011, although feathers in general will still be a trend in 2012. Top by Zara Kids (kid's sizes 2-14), 10.99 at zara.com

1 comentario:

  1. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y ya me lo he visto enterito!
    No te pierdas el mio!
    http://trendedero.blogspot.com/
    I also like feathers for your look.
    Have a happy new year!
    besos,

    ResponderEliminar