sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

Beauty Update!

I hope that two entries compensate for abandoning you for more than a month.

The last time I wrote about beauty, I was using a Neutrogena concealer. Since that time, I went over to the dark side (Origins) because the other concealer didn't work out for me. I don't mean to critisize the concealer in any way, but I don't recommend it. It's orangey and destroys the whole purpose of wearing concealer, beause it's more noticeable than blemishes. Aside from that, I haven't really changed my beauty routine. Even though they're expensiv, Avène products are great and now that summer's right around the corner, I'm going to use their SPF products, which have worked for me year after year.

Origins Quick, Hide! concealer, 15 dollars, origins.com











Beauty tip:
Trust the ballerinas: When I was in the Nutcracker this year I kept some of the bobby pins from the company and I don't just use them for my buns, they have the strongest hold I've ever seen in a bobby pin and work for every kind of hairstyle. We also got professional Mehron make-up and I have to admit that I've used it many times offstage, but you can never go overboard with it.

Mehron Hyper-performance CreamBlend foundation, $10.95












Mehron Pencil Liner, $3.50
You really can't go overboard with this eyeliner because it's for stage use so it can look exaggerated.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario