domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Recent Edits and a Mint on the Pillow

Now that I've had time, I have edited some entries:
Must-Have: denim jacket
I added a new piece to the Vuitton ad entry

And because I don't want to waste precious space, here are some stylish presents for you (not all are petites):

These concealed-wedge Nike sneakers are the results of a Nike and Liberty of London collaboration. Covetable enough at their $130 price, they're already out of stock online!









Burberry Prorsum woven raffia trench coat, $2.995. Even though the Burberry trench is a classic must-have, there are millions of new variations every year that are equally lovable.


Sometimes the classic Burberry checks just get on my nerves, so it's nice to see a belt in neon shades. It would look great with the trench I previously showed. 495 USD














Christian Louboutin loafers, 995 dollars at net-a-porter.com. Although the real fun Louboutins are the sky-high heels worn by Blake Lively and Lady Gaga, the flats are much more comfy. Besides, slip-ons are in!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario