viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

Prizes!


My blog recently got a prize from Julia, the genius behind the blogs Trendedero and Trendedero Pequeñas Cosas, who is also my aunt.
This prize isn't a big deal, it's just for people in the blogging community to get to know each other (Liebster means favorite in German, or so I've heard).
If you get this prize, you have to give it to five blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know by commenting in an entry, sending them an e-mail, etc.
So these are the people I've chosen:
Lara Ann: Commonly known as Annie, she's a young photographer and probably my favorite Instagrammer. She has beautiful captures on both her blog and Instagram (wildannfree) and although it's not a fashion blog, she does have fashion pics and amazing dresses. She also has great taste in music, we're both Coldplay fans and like the same kind of music

I'm giving Julia the prize (again) because she does a great job on both of her blogs. One of them (Trendedero Pequeñas Cosas) is for children's clothing and the other (Trendedero) is about fashion in general. She also has some entries about sowing, and both blogs are in Spanish but she also speaks English.

I also love this other photography blog, Bre . Anna. She seems to have recently started out, but she has great pictures and some of them are also fashion-related, because it's so easy to find inspiration in fashion. Faollow her on Instagram, @bresea.

Another photography - and fashion - blog that I love is The Various. The writer and photographer behind it is Ellie, and it's about just anything that makes you smile. Don't forget to follow and post a day-making comment =)

The last blog is my own blog, Jeans and a Shirt. I know it might be weird to give my own blog a prize, but I'm tired and can't think of anything else to write. Also, I work just as hard a s other bloggers.

Don't forget to add the Liebster Blog picture to your post and a link to the blog who gave you the prize.
xo
Carmen


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario