sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Inspired by... Sophia Loren's waterproof look


Hi people!
I apologize for not writing in over a month, but my vacation is starting in a week, so I'll get to write some more. Also, I created another blog (jeansandashirt.blogspot.com), but that doesn't mean I'm abandoning you glamurous petites. By the way, said petites shouldn't be scared to comment and follow!
So this entry is inspired by an article in the November 2011 issue of InStyle (probably my favorite mag) and by Sophia Loren, one of my idols. It's for rainy days, but I'm showing thinner, shorter, more summery pieces.

http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/13/82/13827918.jpg

















Xhilaration for Target raincoat in guava berry. $29.99, target.com



Asos Petite black maxidress (41.43) and Xhilaration for Target juniors maxi dress (25).





Asos kitten heel ($58), sizes 5-10. Ferragamo heels.









The Body Shop Baked-Eye-Colour (eyeshadow duo) in Amethyst

2 comentarios:

  1. Yo me acabo de comprar una gabardina - abrigo de verano divina! pero no se si la voy a estrenar en primavera o ya para el otoño!
    besos,

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dónde te la has comprado? A mi me han prometido una de Burberry cuando acabe el bachiller!

      Eliminar