miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Introducing: IKKS




I have recently been exploring this French brand, they have beautiful pieces. I've fallen in love with several dresses from the girls' collection (sizes 8-18) that I've seen at a store in Mallorca called IXS, where they sell children's clothes from brands like IKKS, Levi's, Rbelle, Scotch Shrunk and North Sails.

I love this 2-in-1 fleece dress. It's formed by a a sweater dress with writing on the back and a cute white sundress under it. You can wear them together or as separates. From 53.40€, ikks.com
This is the dress I got for a recent trip to LA (75 euros at IXS)


xo, Carmen


4 comentarios:

  1. Como muchas marcas francesas tiene estilo, calidad, clase, sienta bien, es cómoda... y de preci medio.
    Vamos que lo tiene todo!
    Y tu guapisima! De LA al trigal y sin despeinarse.
    besos,

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias!
      Esto de ser un sex symbol internacional me encanta jiji, voy de un continente a otro

      Eliminar