domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

Shopping Trip

I don't usually go shopping. I just go out for a walk and come home with a pair of shoes or a cute dress. But on Tuesday I went out with fellow blogger Claudia (claudiabelieves.blogspot.com) to prowl the streets of Burgos, Spain (about two hours north of Madrid) for something long-sleeved (in Mallorca it's like a tropical paradise, in Burgos you get chilled to the bone even in July).
I ended up getting an ombre pullover and distressed jeans at Zara and cute blue shorts at Stradivarius.

I can't find the pullover anywhere, it's Zara and has a blue ombre print, will be posting some pictures of it soon.

These are the jeans; they're actually skinnier than they look and are from the new girls' collection. They come with this scarf that's sowed on as a belt, I removed it because I found it hideous. But anyway, we're all entitled to our own opinion. 22.95 euros, 39.90 USD

Blue Stradivarius shorts, they're great for petites but I recommend using a belt. I ended up having to cut the belt from the jeans and wearing it with these. The next time I travel, I'll take some extra accessories. 12.95€ (no online shopping in the US)

xo, Carmen

1 comentario: