miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2012

Dare-to-wear: the bralet

Today, I discovered two vintage bras in my grandmother's house, they possibly belonged to my aunt Julia. Anyway, they look like bralets. The striped pink one is Cacharel, feels like a corset with underwire and all. The other one is white satin and has these adorable buttons at the front. Personaly, the Cacharel one is more wearable as a bralet because it looks summery and not at all like lingerie.





I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear them, but I think I'll pair the striped one with my navy Zara blazer, distressed Zara Kids jeans (in previous post), and flats.For a more summery look, I'll try it under a loose blue tank top, denim shorts, a straw hat and Converse.
If I do try the white one, I'll put it on under a sheer blouse for a touch of sexy vintage.

xo, Carmen

1 comentario:

  1. El blanco es de seda y lo compre en londres en un mercado... hace 21 años exactamente!
    y en realidad nunca me llego a valer, pero era tan delicado...
    besos,

    ResponderEliminar